Like many others, those working in the field of higher education have had to adapt to reduced funding and budget cuts, technological innovations, and environmental challenges beyond their control (earthquakes, blizzards, and most recently, a global pandemic). Yet unlike most others, those in higher education shoulder the responsibility for educating the workforce, and now more specifically, educating the virtual workforce of the future. To many, this represents a great opportunity for positive change.
Watch the first webinar in our PeopleConnect Webinar Series to learn from Dr. Cynthia A. Hedricks how others in higher education are embracing these changes and successfully adapting to the challenges of both hiring and educating for the virtual world of work. We will share data from recent studies that will help you understand:
- Predictions as to the future of work – one size fits all?
- Best practices for future hiring – starting now
- Essential competencies for staff, faculty, and top leadership
- Measuring the ability to work remotely
- Reducing unintended bias in your hiring practices
- Relying on the wisdom of others to strengthen decision-making
- Leveraging established technology
Watch this free on-demand webinar with PeopleAdmin and Dr. Cynthia A. Hedricks, Chief Analytics Officer, SkillSurvey, Inc.