Institutions continue to have to adapt the challenges of working remotely, and with that comes changes in well-established processes. Watch now to hear how Janice Ward, Director of Faculty Affairs at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, has transformed hiring and onboarding processes to accommodate the new virtual way of working.
Learn how they have:
- Modified workflows to account for sharing information digitally throughout the hiring process
- Developed unique onboarding instances for different groups
- Created visuals and graphics to contextualize the process
- Provided information and resources for new faculty members through their portal
- Created exception handling criteria through their approval process
Watch this free live webinar with PeopleAdmin and Janice Ward, Director of Faculty Affairs at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.