PeopleAdmin, a PowerSchool Company, Delivers Increased Integrations and Capabilities to Improve Hiring, Onboarding, and Managing Talent in Higher Education
PeopleAdmin, a PowerSchool company, today introduced a significant update to the PeopleAdmin HigherEd platform, its talent management solution for higher education with increased integrations across applications, enhanced single sign-on (SSO) capabilities, deeper configurability, and an ever-growing API framework.
FOLSOM, CA—FEBRUARY 07, 2019
PeopleAdmin, a PowerSchool company, today introduced a significant update to the PeopleAdmin HigherEd platform, its talent management solution for higher education with increased integrations across applications, enhanced single sign-on (SSO) capabilities, deeper configurability, and an ever-growing API framework. PeopleAdmin makes it easier for chief human resource officers, chief academic officers, and chief information officers to work together using the most interoperable, robust talent management platform for all higher education talent needs.
Platform updates include improved configurability tailored for higher education with easy navigation between all PeopleAdmin products for a streamlined experience. Users benefit from integrated analytics, time-saving, and reporting to inform their strategic talent decisions with better accessibility of shared data throughout the platform. The PeopleAdmin Higher Ed platform includes Hire, Positions, Onboard, Analytics, Faculty, Perform, and PDMS modules with Tenure and Promotion coming soon.
Key updates and improvements include:
- Expanded integrations within the PeopleAdmin HigherEd talent management platform — Save valuable time with a streamlined user experience. Educators can easily navigate from Onboard management, Records management, and Positions management to all other products within the PeopleAdmin suite.
- Increased secure data access — Reduce duplicate data entry, increase security, and streamline the hiring and onboarding processes with secure shared data via SSO capabilities across the PeopleAdmin platform.
- Advanced reporting and analytics — Make strategic talent decisions easier with integrated analytics throughout the platform, providing a more complete view of data. Reports such as position turnover, overall turnover ratio, salaries by gender and position, and a balanced hiring dashboard assist with EEOC requirements and bring insights to key talent management data.
- Out-of-the-box 3rd party interoperability — Built-in integrations throughout the platform allow you to easily connect existing ERP, HRIS, or student information systems (SIS) without the need for IT to configure or manage data dependencies.
- Enhanced SSO capabilities — Integrating with key industry single sign-on providers, saves time and increases login and password security of staff.
“Students, staff, administrators, and faculty face multiple challenges due to lack of interoperability and data within disparate solutions and have to spend more time trying to sync data,” said Rishi Rana, GM of Higher Education, PowerSchool. “We are solving this core problem by creating a platform which can easily integrate and provide much-needed, compliance-focused insights on overall data, so our customers can focus on what’s important: personal engagement and support for their students, faculty, and staff.”
“Being able to fit the system to your campus needs is so critical, and PeopleAdmin is constantly making updates to the system to give us more options and more configurability. They’re always thinking forward and trying to come up with solutions for higher education, and that’s something we greatly appreciate,” said Wayne Robinson of Rice University. “In the last few years, our PeopleAdmin talent management implementation has allowed us to make great strides toward integration and automation, and that has been transformational for us.”
For more details visit www.peopleadmin.com
PeopleAdmin, a PowerSchool company offers an integrated talent management platform for higher education. We believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. Visit www.powerschool.com to learn more.