Event Terms and Conditions
This event is produced by PowerSchool LLC.
- We reserve the exclusive right to restrict access by any delegate, with full refund.
- All delegates must be at least 21 years of age.
- By registering for the event, you agree to abide all applicable rules and regulations.
- The views and opinions expressed at the event do not necessarily reflect those of PowerSchool. While we selectively curate each panel of presenters, we exercise no editorial discretion over their content.
- Only one delegate per registration is permitted; a registration cannot be shared.
- Registrations may be transferred at any time up to the start of the event by clicking “Modify Registration” in your original confirmation email. If you have any issues making the substitution, email the Event Coordinator at peopleconnect@PowerSchool.com.
- Registrations may be refunded according to the following schedule if canceled in writing to the Event Coordinator prior to the event:
- Up to 15 days prior: 100% refund
- 1-14 days prior no refunds
- Canceled registrations may be re-activated at no additional cost through the close of the event by contacting the Event Coordinator.
- “No Shows” and cancellations received within 15 days of the event are nonrefundable.
- PO instructions:
- Your seat at PeopleConnect is not confirmed until we have received your payment method. You may pay online with your credit card or upload your purchase order.
- Your PO should be made out to:
- PowerSchool Group LLC. 150 Parkshore Drive Folsom, CA 95630
- Please ensure that your PO includes an approval signature. To ensure timely processing, your purchase order may be uploaded during the registration process.
- If you are unable to upload a signed purchase order at the time of registration, you can log back in at a later date to attach your PO.
- Alternatively, you may email your PO to peopleconnect@PowerSchool.com.
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Information
Need special assistance onsite? During the registration process, please let us know if you need assistance.
Please note: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) became law in 1990. The ADA is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including jobs, schools, transportation, and all public and private places that are open to the general public. The purpose of the law is to make sure that people with disabilities have the same rights and opportunities as everyone else.
Future Product Disclaimer
The presentations and associated materials offered during the conference may include statements about PowerSchool’s product development plans. Many factors can materially affect PowerSchool’s product development plans and the nature and timing of future product releases. Accordingly, this information is provided to you solely for information only, and is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features described remains at the sole discretion of PowerSchool.
Event Code of Conduct
PowerSchool is committed to promoting a corporate culture that is centered on integrity, accountability and ethical business conduct. PowerSchool expects all event attendees to adhere to high ethical standards and to avoid engaging in any activity that involves even the appearance of impropriety. By attending or participating in a PowerSchool event, you agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
PowerSchool affirms the principle of equal employment and business opportunities without regard to any protected characteristic, including but not limited to: race, religious creed, national origin, color, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, mental condition, pregnancy, marital status, national origin/ancestry, genetic information, political affiliation, military and protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected under federal or state law or local ordinance. PowerSchool policy prohibits harassment in any form and PowerSchool expects event attendees to practice and promote an event environment free from harassment and discrimination.
PowerSchool reserves the right to limit attendance at its events, at its sole discretion. If you do not comply with this Code of Conduct, PowerSchool reserves the right to remove you from the event (including without a refund), prohibit your attendance at future PowerSchool events, and/or pursue other means necessary to appropriately address your failure to comply with the Code.
Please raise any issues or concerns at a PowerSchool Event immediately to the onsite PowerSchool staff.
Use of Data and Personal Information
- PowerSchool takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously and uses your registration data to facilitate your participation in a PowerSchool Event. By registering for this event, you understand that PowerSchool may need to disclose certain personal information (name, title, email, and affiliation).
- PowerSchool will only disclose your personal information with approved third-party service providers directly related to the event in order to provide services related to the event.
- You will be issued an event badge with barcodes that may reference personally linked information. Should you attend a session or program hosted by an exhibitor, or visit that sponsor’s booth, you understand and agree that when you provide your badge for scanning or other personal information, you are providing it to a party other than PowerSchool. We take no responsibility for how that party uses your information. You may voluntarily provide your badge to be scanned by certain entities and vendors at the event. You can choose to not have your badge scanned if you do not want to share your information.
- When creating your agenda with our mobile app, the information you provide is treated as personal and confidential and is used solely for the purpose of providing you with a personal agenda for use during the event.
- PowerSchool may collect the information you provide for internal use in furtherance of your participation in the event or future PowerSchool Events.
- PowerSchool imposes certain restrictions on the use of media at its events (including but not limited to photography, video, audio, streaming) to comply with data privacy laws. For our Keynote Sessions, Track Sessions, Marketplace and Special Events in particular, PowerSchool prohibits the use of cameras and any recording devices. You agree to this prohibition and any posted or stated restrictions at the event.
- You acknowledge and agree that PowerSchool may use any media it captures at the event for marketing and promotional activities, including posting real-time content to its social media feeds and displaying samples from those feeds throughout the event venue, and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business. PowerSchool disclaims all liability resulting from the use of your image in any media format by other delegates at the event.
- At the event, you may receive access to content licensed by PowerSchool and third parties. You may use this content solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution, such as through sales, copying, or posting online is expressly prohibited.
- Permission to use excerpts or quotes from PowerSchool material may be obtained by emailing peopleconnect@PowerSchool.com.
- Delegates are welcome to document their event experiences in unrestricted areas and share it via their own social media content, provided it does not defame other event participants or infringe on any copyrighted materials.
For security purposes, PowerSchool prohibits any and all recording during your one-on-one meeting, and we suggest discretion in that setting to avoid any inadvertent disclosures to unintended parties.
Use of My Photo/Likeness Terms
- I grant PowerSchool Group LLC and its affiliates (“PowerSchool”) and its agents the right to make photographs or videos of me during the PowerSchool Event.
- I grant PowerSchool and its agents, assignees, and transferees the worldwide right to use, copy, distribute, exhibit, broadcast, transmit, perform, publish, and display the photos/videos of me, with or without my name, in any media including in print and electronically. PowerSchool may use the photos/videos for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, and advertising.
- I understand that I have the right to request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify My Likeness contained in the photos/videos, or withdraw my consent to the use or processing of My Likeness by PowerSchool. However, I understand that PowerSchool may not be able to recall photos/videos which are already publicly available and may include My Likeness.
- PowerSchool is under no obligation to compensate me. I agree that PowerSchool is the exclusive copyright owner in the photographs/videos.
Event Wireless Service
Complimentary wireless service is provided at PowerSchool events to enable Internet access during the event. By using the service, you understand that you are accessing an unencrypted, open wireless network. You are solely responsible for the privacy and integrity of any transmissions you make or receive, as well as the safety and security of any systems you attach to the network. You will take full responsibility for any necessary precautions to protect transmitted data, including encryption, antivirus screening and backup. You agree that PowerSchool may routinely monitor, audit, intercept and disclose communications over its networks for security, performance and other purposes, and may remove an attached system at any time for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PER APPLICABLE LAW, POWERSCHOOL WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ,INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE; (II) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS; (III) YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICE OR ANY ASPECT OF IT; OR (IV) LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). IN ADDITION, WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
During an event, delegates may gather in impromptu break-out sessions or unplanned meetings with industry peers. In such a situation, you agree to adhere to all established antitrust laws. For guidance, please visit the FTC web site.
© PeopleAdmin, Inc. | 150 Parkshore Dr. | Folsom, CA 95630 | Terms & Conditions