Rice University shares 4 diverse recruiting strategies
Listen to Wayne Robinson, director of recruitment and operations at Rice University, share four strategies to recruit and hire a diverse workforce, including how to:
- Avoid implicit biases when describing required and preferred experience and skills.
- Ensure hiring managers are aware of Affirmative Action Plan goals throughout the recruitment process.
- Identify supplemental questions that needlessly restrict your candidate pool.
- Create an inclusive online applicant portal.
- Becoming part of the solution: Building diverse, equitable and inclusive learning environments
- 3 common diversity breakdowns — and how to overcome them
- These 3 strategies help SLCC hire diverse, talented faculty
transcriptget it on iTunes